How much do you know about Sheenly Lighting?

Sheenly Lighting market@mkt.winstarlight.com
Ven 18 Ago 2017 00:14:04 CEST

 		Open in your browser
http://edm.sheenlylighting.top/edm/index.php/campaigns/hm344ebbab13c/track-url/mb4534vgat34f/a35022706fa5560f62c541d140218f3eb4462b59

Hello, my friends! In this email I would like to show you that Sheenly
lighting will enter into a new start.

THE NEW HEADQUARTERS will be unveiled at Shanghai in second half of
2017, mainly used for R&D center, showroom and sales office;

THE NEW MANUFACTURING PLANTING completely- There is in Qidong, Jiangsu
Province, China. THE 1ST PHASE INVESTMENTIS 100 MILLION RMB.

		Read More
http://edm.sheenlylighting.top/edm/index.php/campaigns/hm344ebbab13c/track-url/mb4534vgat34f/6e8b4ca4a654285dbab1a0f2eba9ac84a6bf2fa8

		SHEENLY LIGHTING CAPABILITY

		COST DOWN – PRICE DOWN CONTINUOUSLY

		The new 40, 000 M manufacturing plant (25,000 m? for first phase) is
equipped with upgraded hardware and 360 workers. With increased
massive products and cost down, we can keep our price down
continuously.

DELIVERY
 With the help of the larger space manufacturing plant, we start to
stock more than 1 MILLION USD for both samples and standard products
every month, so that our standard products can be always deliverable
in short term.

 Production capability will be increased largely. Currently we can
produce 300,000PCS panels and 50,000PCS highbays per month, we have
invested lots of automatic machines and updated our hardware to
improve the efficiency.

 		-

		QUALITY

- The defect ratio is only <0.1% for panel and <0.3% for highbay;
 - Offer >5 years warranty ;
 - We ODM for many famous brands like Trilux and RZB in Germany, all
panels and highbays are ENEC approved;
 - 5 million USD global product insurance for our products.

		WHAT WE CAN OFFER:

The mainproducts of 6 series more than 30 species classification:
 - LED Bay light;
 - LED Weather-proof Light Tripo;
 - LED Panel Light;
 - LED Transparent Light;
 - LED Linear Light;
 - LED Downlight.

		Read More
http://edm.sheenlylighting.top/edm/index.php/campaigns/hm344ebbab13c/track-url/mb4534vgat34f/6e8b4ca4a654285dbab1a0f2eba9ac84a6bf2fa8

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR INDIVIDUAL SPACE?

Please reply and let us know if you need any sample, pricing or more
information.

WHERE THERE IS LIGHT, THERE IS SPACE.

Sent by SHEENLY LIGHTING CO.,LTD
 No. 2755 Sanlu Road, Bldg 1, Minhang District, Shanghai, China
 Tel: +86-21-6411-3138, Fax: +86-21-6411-3862
 E-mail: sales@sheenly.com, Web: www.sheenly.com
http://edm.sheenlylighting.top/edm/index.php/campaigns/hm344ebbab13c/track-url/mb4534vgat34f/6dee07bd43212c1ea9db482ccb6572b3add64744
If you do not wish to receive further news or mailings from Sheenly.
 Please click to send a blank-E-mail for unsubscribed.

-SHEENLY ONLINE CATALOGS, BROCHURES AND COMPANY PROFILES-
https://issuu.com/sheenlylighting
http://edm.sheenlylighting.top/edm/index.php/campaigns/hm344ebbab13c/track-url/mb4534vgat34f/3fa2ba52fbdbe8cb548b5adda02fce6bee1b13c0

 HTTP://EDM.SHEENLYLIGHTING.TOP/EDM/INDEX.PHP/CAMPAIGNS/HM344EBBAB13C/TRACK-URL/MB4534VGAT34F/DA7FC93187588F3F6C3B23BE4868100126736FD6

Copyright 2017 www.sheenly.com all right reserved.