Slip into Spring with up to 90% off!

Ray-Ban Online goetik@999yule.com
Mar 29 Ago 2017 00:45:47 CEST

        Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any       emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam                WHAT'S NEW     COLLECTIONS     Best Sellers     Frame Types     Lens Types                                  RB3527 Active Lifestyle 012/83
$330.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
    Aviator Large Metal RB3025 002/4J
$355.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
    RB2180 Highstreet 601/71
$359.00 $23.99
SHOP NOW
                © 2017 Rayban Oline Store
This email was sent       to tp@lists.linux.it.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not       respond to this message.
Address:1416 n. eagle, new york, new york, 10022         43:015:010 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
03:006:006 And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest:
42:002:032 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
04:028:012 And three tenth deals of flour for a meat offering, mingled with oil, for one bullock; and two tenth deals of flour for a meat offering, mingled with oil, for one ram;
01:037:017 And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan.
02:037:027 And he made two rings of gold for it under the crown thereof, by the two corners of it, upon the two sides thereof, to be places for the staves to bear it withal.
28:004:001 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
02:019:004 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
44:001:001 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
52:005:007 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
06:017:017 And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
26:006:003 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
07:009:017 (For my father fought for you, and adventured his life far, and delivered you out of the hand of Midian:
05:011:020 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
40:013:022 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
06:018:024 And Chepharhaammonai, and Ophni, and Gaba; twelve cities with their villages:
24:039:002 And in the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, the ninth day of the month, the city was broken up.
43:012:009 Much people of the Jews therefore knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.
03:019:030 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.
05:017:002 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
01:012:016 And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants, and maidservants, and she asses, and camels.
02:036:018 And he made fifty taches of brass to couple the tent together, that it might be one.
Book 31 Obadiah
02:008:012 And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh.
01:038:017 And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?
42:005:015 But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities.
24:002:017 Hast thou not procured this unto thyself, in that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, when he led thee by the way?