One minute to install solar light

LEDSTAR zhaoka@zhaoka.cc
Gio 13 Lug 2017 18:07:14 CEST

 New Patent Solar LED Wall light To Light Importers, Distributors,
Wholesalers, Retailers,

 Global popular Solar LED Wall Light to increase your business!

LEDSTAR solar LED wall light is leading the market!
 Welcome to contact us for further business.

If you don't want to receive this mail, pls mail me, will unsubscribe
immediately, thanks!

Notes:
 We already got 13 types of global & domestic patents for all above
Solar LED lights, forbidden to copy!
 If any counterfeit found, welcome to report to us, we will strictly
investigate for its legal responsibility and protect our customer's
market well !
t found, welcome to report to us, we will strictly investigate for its
legal responsibility and protect our customer's market well!
LEAD GROUP--Ledstar Lighting Co., Ltd.
 Add: A5&A8 buildings, Luoshan Industrial Park, Shenzhen, China.
 Tel: +86 755 84682177 Fax: +86 755 89355831
 Mob: +86 15019255365 Skype: ledstaring
 Email: ledstaring@gmail.com
 Web: www.ledstaring.com www.lead-lighting.com