Partnering - language solutions

Hieroglifs International orders@hieroglifs.com
Ven 14 Lug 2017 14:04:39 CEST

Dear Sir or Madam,

To make our service more easily accessible for clients we have uploaded our translation prices online. Please check our online prices: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/58964242/hieroglifs-international-price-list-2017
As you can see prices start from 0.045 EUR per word for various language combinations.
Hieroglifs International can handle translations– into 150 languages!
Feel free to ask us for a FREE test in any language combination - 100 words – contact us at orders@hieroglifs.com.
Each month is offered special discounts to our clients. July is devoted to English – French and Russian – French language combination. You will receive 20% discount in order to test our services. Prices are negotiable.
Hieroglifs International has offices in Romania, Latvia and Italy. Our services are regularly used by well-known companies such as Lavazza, Nissan, Schneider Electric, Continental, Mutti, Röchling Automotive and others. We are sure our services will help to you too.
If you want to receive more information about our services, samples and prices or you are ready to take advantage on our offers, please contact us.
Thank you!

Hieroglifs International
orders@hieroglifs.com

Romania: www.hieroglifs.ro
Latvia: www.hieroglifs.com
Italy: www.hieroglifs.it

*If you do not wish to receive similar type of e-mails, please send us back the e-mail with a subject ''unsubscribe''.