EAA 12th Annual Meeting

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke@ufg.uni-kiel.de
Tue May 30 15:43:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Yes indeed, I will be hosting a session at this year's
EAA and everyone interested is invited to come.

I hope that the full session programme will be on the
EAA website soon.
So far, there will be presentations on optimized surveying,
digital heritage management, remote surveying, simulation models,
database technology and digital excavation techniques.

Krakow has an international airport that is small
but has a few budget airline links. If you can't find
anything from where you are based, consider going via
Berlin.

please also have a look at this year's archaeological computing workshop
in Vienna:

www.stadtarchaeologie.at

where Dominik Westermann and myself will be organizing a workshop that
will try to establish a network and website for quantitative archaeology
fit to really advertize our agenda.
Please take a look at the forum and post any ideas you have in advance
(Topic II):

http://www.stadtarchaeologie.at/forum

Best,

Benjamin