Quantitative Archaeology Wiki : moved

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Sun Apr 22 16:25:54 CEST 2007

Il giorno ven, 20/04/2007 alle 09.23 +0100, Helen Goodchild ha scritto:

> I think this wiki is a great idea! Are there any plans to involve more
> spatial statistics using GIS?

Hi Helen,
it's good to hear some positive feedback on the wiki.

Coming to spatial statistics and analysis, the short answer is of course
YES.

The long answer is that I have created a page here
http://wiki.iosa.it/dokuwiki/todo that lists the upcoming goals I'd like
to write in the next months. This is a wiki and it's open, so the only
thing we need to write about spatial analysis is someone with enough
skills and time. If you are that person, great. Just create an account
before you start writing. I'll try to help as much as I can, and I hope
someone else gets involved soon.

all the best,
Stefano

--