Interested in open science?

Chris Puttick chris.puttick@thehumanjourney.net
Mon Sep 8 14:37:05 CEST 2008

Surely open is a founding principle of science? IP issues aside, a scientific "discovery" must be founded on reproducible experiments and the results of the experiments so far carried in out in testing the theory. Always been the weak point in archaeology's science armour, reproducibility. And come to think of it, providing the raw results of the work already done is not so popular either :)

Chris