latex in Archeos - JabRef and OpenOffice

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@email.it
Sat Jan 8 20:53:25 CET 2011

Hi, I'm testing jabref hust now. I've installed also the oo plugin (present
in the Debian repositories).

Fabrizio

2011/1/8 Ricardo Gaidão <caioviator@yahoo.com.br>

> Apparently OpenOffice can import JabRef references. Check:
>
> Using JabRef bibliographies in OpenOffice.org:
>
> http://jabref.sourceforge.net/help/OpenOfficeHelp.php
>
> JabRef also support advanced import/export options, making it compatible
> with other simmilar software, like Bibus. Check:
>
> Bibus and Jabref:
>
> http://bibus-biblio.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Bibus_and_Jabref
>

> http://bibus-biblio.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Using_Bibus_with_Other_Bibliographical_Software
>
> If you already paid for a commercial Windows based application you can
> always try to run it using Wine:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_%28software%29
>
> **********************
>
> Marcus Schneider said:
>
> Hello all,
> some remarks of a "user" :
>
> I know lot's of you are using latex.
> For this jabref is certainly fine; but for the other hand is there
> open/libre office support also ?
>
> To Zotero,
> very fine, I am using it since a while; very fine is the synchronicing
> tool,
> where you are not obliged to use the zotero server; you can use any server
> conected to the i-net (p.ex. your NAS).
> So in this way it is much better then for expl. Mendeley-Desktop; here
> sync.
> is possible only via the Mendeley-Sever an their you need to buy webspace.
> One problem with zotero; if the libraries are beginningn to become big (+
> 1000 references) it will become very slow; sync. will last for ever; and
> you
> better use another navigateur for browsing ("chrome" ;-(.
>
> I personaly have not found my perfect literatur reference tool, which runs
> on linux.
> On windows I used for a long time "literat" and than "citavi(= yet, another
> commercial software, I know)
>

> greatings
> and Happy new Year
>
> that OpenSource will progress
>
> Marcus Schneider
>

> --

@P=split//,".URRUU\c8R";@d=split//,"\niranruF oizirbaF";sub p{
@p{"r$p","u$p"}=(P,P);pipe"r$p","u$p";++$p;($q*=2)+=$f=!fork;map{$P=$P[$f^ord
^$P/ix?$P:close$_}keys%p}p;p;p;p;p;map{$p{$_}=~/^[P.]/&&
close$_}%p;wait until$?;map{/^r/&&<$_>}%p;$_=$d[$q];sleep
rand(2)if/\S/;print