Movio

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:11:22 CET 2014

As ArcheOS is a Debian-based distro you can install it quite easily, but I
don't know exactly how as I don't know the software.
Included in ArcheOS you will find an Apache webserver and at least a
PostgreSQL DB, that could help...

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 3:07 PM, nic@imagoculturae.com <nic@imagoculturae.com