first question: pgdesigner

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Mon Nov 23 15:33:57 CET 2015

Hi Denis,
I am looking at the offical website
(http://pgdesigner.sourceforge.net/en/index.html); the last update of
the project dates back to October 2013, I start to fear that the project
is dead... I will try to contact the developer, but I am not very
optimistic about it. Do you know a good replacement? IN the meantime I
moved the PGDesigner to a new session (SOFTWARE UNDER REVIEW) in the
ArcheOS-next package list wiki page. I will also search for an alternative