first question: pgdesigner

Denis Francisci denis.francisci@gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:25:07 CET 2015

I used it sometimes. PGDesigner is different from pgAdmin3 and phppgAdmin
because it is used for designing database schemas and not for managing a
database. In my opinion it is a useful software but not a mandatory. For
me, we can remove it from ArcheOS next and maybe search for another similar
application in the future.
Ciao