Proposal: tutorial requests

Luca Bezzi luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sun Nov 29 14:44:57 CET 2015

Hi Fabrizio!
yest there was something similar on ATOR
(http://arc-team-open-research.blogspot.it/2014/11/qgis-exporting-3d-data-in-treejs.html)
and on the tutorial wiki of Innsbruck University
(http://vai.uibk.ac.at/dadp/doku.php?id=qgis2threejs).
I think your proposal is good. Is it possible now to upload video and
images in github? the package will be heavy :). Anyway we can start
working on it. I am going on with the package review, but when I finish
I can start reviewing the tutorial we have till now (some of them will
be still valid and some other too old). we starte in writing tutorial in
2006, in the wiki system I mentioned before, but soon we decided to go
on with videotutorial (less time-consuming and more didactic).
We could also start with something simple in the documentation: for each
software just a page with a short general description and a more
specific description (with at least a screenshot) of the archaeological
use. What do you think?