Proposal: tutorial requests

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:10:48 CET 2015

Hello, today I was looking for the QGis debian repository on their official
website and I've found this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevefaeembra/15387394066/in/pool-2327386@N22

I'm sure that producing similar stuff in ArcheOS is possible and I'm also
sure some tutorial has been already done for this, but I feel tutorials are
scattered between documentation, blog and other resource.

So my proposal is: why not create a special label on archeos-manual GitHub
repository to request tutorials?

Tutorials (and video-tutorials too) will then published both online
(somewhere that gathers them all maybe witha category/tagging/comments
system) and in a separate package (archeos-tutorial ?) that will NOT be
included by default in ArcheOS (could be very very large in size) but can
be downloaded when users wants to check tutorials offline.

Summarizing: I'd like the idea for a dedicated platform for ArcheOS
tutorials along with a request system.

What do you think about?

Fabrizio