[bglug] Virtual machines

Nicholas Visinoni nicobg87@live.it
Lun 10 Nov 2008 00:08:48 CET

> Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:29:48 +0100
> From: rinaldi.aless@gmail.com
> To: bglug@lists.linux.it
> Subject: Re: [bglug] Virtual machines
>
> I often use VMWare Server (freeware) or QEmu (open source).
> Someone likes VirtualBox, but I don't like it, 'cause for example
> windows xp often hangs on it (don't ask me why).
> Bye
>
> --
> Sito BgLUG: http://www.bglug.it

Dear Cristina,
          it would be far to long for me to explain how a virtual machine works and which i would suggest you, the choice is yours and mainly depends on what your needs are, the only suggestion i can handle out to you is get to this address and have a look around https://launchpad.net/virt-manager
this should be enough to have you a clear idea of what virtual machines are and how to manage them.
Nicholas

Tutto il mondo MSN in un clic. Scarica la Toolbar!
http://toolbar.msn.com/overview.aspx?loc=it-it