[FaSoLi] Fwd: The Debian/GNOME bug weekend

Marco Bertorello marco@bertorello.ns0.it
Mer 17 Feb 2010 13:02:06 CET

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
Date: 2010/2/13
Subject: The Debian/GNOME bug weekend
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org

Do you like Debian? Do you like GNOME? Are you free on February 27-28?

If so, please reserve your week-end, because you are going to help us do
a massive cleanup in the insane amount of bugs submitted against GNOME
packages.

You don’t need any special skills. Just join #debian-gnome on the OFTC
IRC network, and we’ll provide all the guidance you need.

Ultimately, the goal is to have, at the end of that week-end, all bugs
against GNOME packages in one of those states:
     * closed
     * forwarded upstream
     * having a fix ready to upload
     * waiting for more information from the submitter

After this, maybe the BTS can become useful again for the GNOME team.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :

--