glug:Dear friend

vicky kabila vickykabila@netscape.net
Mer 3 Set 2003 15:47:03 CEST

Good day,
I am  Mrs Vicky E.Kabila, from Democratic Republic of Congo. There is an imformation I would like you to keep very confidential There is sum
an amount of money my Husband  Late President Laurent Kabila,deposited in a security company in Europe, before he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son. The squable happened as immediately we returned back from
our Abidjan trip (Cote d'Ivoire). My husband married
us two.I am the second wife.
I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents. The Eldest Son  is the current President of our country now. I am staying in south Africa with my three children for my safty and that of my children. The money in question, is 12.5 Million U.S.
Dollars.
I can not make the withdrawal of this fund, because my husband registered  the Beneficiary of the fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Patner) and also (Family valuables as the content of the deposit) The
documents of the deposit are with me.
What I would want you to do, is to assits me to get the consignment withdrawn from the security company.My son knows about this arrangment. I will give you the 15% of the money for your assitance.There is no
risk in this transaction. I will use the remain balance of the money for an investiment in your country for the future of my children.
If you are intrested, and can maintain the very confidential of this transaction,you reply me quickly as possible  for more clearification but  I can speak little english, and my son also speaks english very well.
Thanks  and  God bless
Mrs  Vicky E.  Kabila.