glug: UK LOTTO24 ONLINE LOTTERY

UK LOTTO24 ONLINE LOTTERY uklotto24@yahoo.co.uk
Mar 24 Maggio 2005 14:58:20 CEST

Lotto24 Online Lottery
UNITED KINGDOM
www.lotto24.co.uk
(Customer Services)
Ref: UKON/5464K2/71
Batch: 012/05/DR432
10th May 2005
                          WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#954) of  our newly lauched online
LOTTO24 LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on
Thursday 12th May 2005
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:1356683522 352 with
Serial number 3422/05 drew the lucky numbers:
11-34-21-35-12-56-12(bonus
no.),which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category
i.ematch 5 plus bonus.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £250,000(Two
hundred and fifty thousand great britain pounds) in cash credited to
file
KTU/467557844/05.
This is from a total cash prize of £1,000,000,00 shared amongst the
first four (4 ) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from
over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
online. This promotion takes place weekly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your nominated
play coupon.In view of this, your £250,000(Two  hundred and fifty
thousand great britain pounds)   would be released to you by any of our
affiliated securities/couriers companies.
Your  appointed fiduciary officer will immediately commence the process
to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims  agent:
MR. DAVID WILLIAMS
Email:  dwilliams_uklotto24@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+44790-063-3671
Goodluck from me and members of staff of the  LOTTO24.
Yours faithfully,
Richard K.Lloyds.
Online coordinator for  LOTTO24  ONLINE
INTERNATIONAL  LOTTERY.