[glux] [sito] Webmacro example... per chi conosce Java.

Paolo Castagna p.castagna@tin.it
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:52:23 +0100

/*
 * Copyright (c) 1998, 1999, 2000 Semiotek Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 *
 * This software is the confidential intellectual property of
 * of Semiotek Inc.; it is copyrighted and licensed, not sold.
 * You may use it under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
 * version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation. If you
 * do not want to use the GPL, you may still use the software after
 * purchasing a proprietary developers license from Semiotek Inc.
 *
 * This software is provided "as is", with NO WARRANTY, not even the
 * implied warranties of fitness to purpose, or merchantability. You
 * assume all risks and liabilities associated with its use.
 *
 * See the attached License.html file for details, or contact us
 * by e-mail at info@semiotek.com to get a copy.
 */

import org.webmacro.*;
import java.util.Date;

/**
  * This example demonstrates using WebMacro outside the context of a servlet.
  */
public class NoServlet
{

    WM wm = new WM();
    Context c = new Context(wm.getBroker());

    // fill up the context with our data
    c.put("Today", new Date());
    c.put("Number", new Long(23));
    c.put("hello", "Hello there!");

    // get the template we intend to execute
    Template t = wm.getTemplate("noservlet.wm");

    // Create FastWriter for fast output encoding
    FastWriter fw = wm.getFastWriter (System.out, "UTF8");
    // write the template to the output, using our context
    t.write(fw, c);
    fw.close();
  }
}