[LTP] new shell library

Jan Stancek jstancek@redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 16:54:44 CEST 2016

----- Original Message -----

True.

> What about this one:
>
> https://github.com/metan-ucw/ltp/commit/445e3ae253bdd11f18ec12ccc74fe99eb582eeb6

Looks OK, chances of someone making MYTST_VARIABLE is quite small,
and we can always improve that regex if needed.

Couple notes:
- these seem to be missing: TST_DEVICE, TST_MODPATH, TST_CHECKPOINT_*, TST_NEEDS_CHECKPOINTS
- doc page mentions "TST_NEEDS_CMD" and "TST_NEEDS_CMDS", the latter looks like typo.

Regards,
Jan