[LTP] new shell library

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Wed Oct 12 17:06:15 CEST 2016

Hi!
> Looks OK, chances of someone making MYTST_VARIABLE is quite small,
> and we can always improve that regex if needed.

:)

> Couple notes:
> - these seem to be missing: TST_DEVICE, TST_MODPATH, TST_CHECKPOINT_*, TST_NEEDS_CHECKPOINTS

Right, added the TST_DEVICE and TST_MODPATH and updated the git repo.
The checkpoints are not implemented in the tst_test.sh yet, I will add
them later on.

> - doc page mentions "TST_NEEDS_CMD" and "TST_NEEDS_CMDS", the latter looks like typo.

It's TST_NEEDS_CMDS since you can pass string of commands separated by
whitespaces. I've fixed the typo, added an example to the documentation
and updated the repo.