[LTP] Number of testcases per releases - LTP

Naresh Kamboju naresh.kamboju@linaro.org
Tue Sep 13 12:34:17 CEST 2016

Hi Jonatas,

> I`m a PhD student interested in run some studies with the different LTP
> releases. I would like to know how can I identify tests inside LTP releases
> (i.e. number of testcases and module)
> Should I consider all .c files as tests in testcases folder?
No.

> Should I consider all .sh files in testcases folder?
No.

> If not, how should I identify a valid test case

All test cases listed in runtest/ directory. each file in side it
contains the list of test cases. those test cases divided logically
for full test suite execution, part of Linux sub system test cases and
long running stress tests.

Please walk through runtest directory. You may find repeated test
cases. you have to count it only once.

Example:
$ grep "shmget01 shmget01"  *
ltplite:shmget01 shmget01