[LTP] Number of testcases per releases - LTP

Carlos Hernandez ceh@ti.com
Tue Sep 13 15:29:19 CEST 2016

Jonatas,

Test cases are defined inside test scenario files. Each test case is
defined on a line with  <Test TAG> <Test COMMAND> syntax.

Test scenario files are under runtest/ directory.

Regards,

Carlos