[LTP] LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Thu Apr 27 16:02:05 CEST 2017

Hi!
> On a slightly different subject, I am thinking that as soon as possible after
> this release we merge the m32 and CVE patches into master? Then we can
> probably include them in the next release.

Agreed, I wanted to get them into this release but that would be rushed
at this point.

> There are now 8 CVE tests and a small library for reproducing race conditions
> in my dev branch. I am going to organise them into a single clean patch set
> for review before writing any more.

I will look at these once we are done with the release. So far it looks
good for me. I got only one simple complilation failure (already fixed
in git) and the results from testruns I've done so far looks mostly
good.