[LTP] LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Fri Apr 28 17:47:14 CEST 2017

Hi!
Here is a short list of problems I've found by pre-release testing:

* utimensat01 - We reverted the fix before the last release and started
                discussion on LKML but it seems that nobody cares so I
		guess that we should reapply the patch and forget.

* pselect01   - There seems to be some outliners, at least on SLES where
                the test request 200us sleep and ends up with up to
		1500us, I will have to have a closer look into this.

* syslog*     - Ends up with TBROK on Tumbleweed as it does not find
                any syslog running, possibly systemd related, needs
		to be investigated.

* madvise09   - Ends up with memsg.limits_in_bytes missing on kernel
                with unset CONFIG_MEMCG_SWAP_ENABLED (Tumbleweed again)
		I will have to look into that.

Anything else?

Any other patches that should go in before the release?