[LTP] LTP Release

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri May 7 16:31:27 CEST 2021

Hi Cyril,

> also solving Shell API timeout sleep orphan processes would be good [1]
> There is already C patch [2] + Li suggested to fix the shell implementation
> using trap in subshell [3].
OK there is shell implementation to fix orphan processes [4] from Joerg, which
would be worth do fix it, Li already did a review, I'll look into it today.

I'd like to rebase and send to ML IMA dm-crypt test for testing. If Mimi, Tushar
or Lakshmi find time to test it, I'd like to have it in the release.

I try to have a look on few cleanup patches today from Martin [6], Xie and Zhao.

Kind regards,
Petr

[4] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=242665
[5] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=230766