[LTP] [RFC] LTP open monthly meeting

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Fri Oct 20 13:56:00 CEST 2023

Hi!
> For me is (UTC + 8:00) available, I think it should be fine,
> I always meet with European colleagues online. But I would
> mark that as optional to me, to avoid conflict with other activities.
>
> Btw, should we create a channel to talk in type first?
>
> I have dropped use IRC for a period of time, maybe a channel
> with chat history would be better. e.g. Slack or googlechat.

I'm kind of discouraged to run one more chat client on my machines. I
guess that in order to make things simpler if we are going to go for
another chat solution, it should include irc bridge, from that point of
view I would avoid Slack and googlechat.

Maybe we can try to set up matrix channel with IRC bridge, however I
have no idea if there is a suitable free server for that.