[LTP] LTP Release preparations

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri Sep 15 09:07:47 CEST 2023

Hi Cyril, all,

> Hi!
> As usuall we are supposed the release LTP at the end of the month. In
> order to get at least two weeks of pre-release testing I would like to
> freeze the git starting next week. I will try to review and merge as
> much as possible till the end of this week. If there is anything that
> you think should go into the release let me know so that I can have a
> look.

I'd like to merge first patch [1] of Amir's fanotify13 patchset (Richie noticed
it's not v6.5 related and I tested it correctly TCONF on older kernels). The
other two patches should be merged after v6.6 is released (they test v6.6
functionality).

I'd also like to get merged my patchset TST_SKIP_IN_{LOCKDOWN,SECUREBOOT}=1 for
shell [2]. It follows the same approach we chose for C  based tests.

I also want to have a closer look on ipneigh01.sh related fix [3].

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20230903111558.2603332-2-amir73il@gmail.com/
[2] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=366240&state=*