[LTP] Identify current test coverage and clarify contribution opportunities

Luigi Pellecchia lpellecc@redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 08:32:11 CEST 2024

Hi all,
I'm Luigi Pellecchia, a Principal SW Quality Engineer at Red Hat.
I developed an Open Source Software Quality Management Tool, named "BASIL
The FuSa Spice" that can help the LTP keep track of the test case coverage
against man pages and to clarify contribution opportunities to new members.
I prepared an initial demo I shared on LinkedIn at
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/luigi-pellecchia_how-basil-can-help-linux-test-project-to-activity-7186248090129956864-d-vC?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
This tool is under the hood of ELISA (Linux Foundation) github at
https://github.com/elisa-tech/BASIL

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you'd like to see a
live demo of the tool.

Regards

--
Luigi