[RoLUG] What Does 2004 Hold in Store for Linux?

Diego De Stefani diegodestefani@libero.it
Lun 24 Nov 2003 19:58:53 CET

http://www.linuxworld.com/story/37996.htm

interessante la seguente risposta:

    * Will 2004 *finally* be the year when Linux makes significant
in-roads on the desktop?

I predict that during 2004 at least one significant USA government body
will adopt Linux on the desktop. This adoption will make head-lines and
will radically change the face of the Linux battle. We will see a
number of government bodies adopt Linux, and by September 2004 there
will be a rush of announcements of software applications finally being
ported to Linux. At least two major accounting packages will announce
support for Linux. PS: I could name one, but that would spoil the fun!

qualcuno vuole fare una previsione?

--
Linux user # 209015 on Linux machine # 97103
RoLUG member --> http://rovigo.linux.it