[RoLUG] Fw: xfce-4.0.6 released
Dom 11 Lug 2004 22:17:31 CEST
Begin forwarded message:
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:02:45 +0200
From: Olivier <email@example.com>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Subject: xfce-4.0.6 released
The Xfce Team is pleased to announce the release 4.0.6 of the Xfce 4
Desktop Environment and Development Platform.
As usual, this is a maintenance release, aimed at bug-fixing; no new
features are being added to the 4.0 branch.
The main purpose of this release is compatibility with the recent GTK+
2.4.x release along with other fixes.
Xfce 4.0.6 is available in source and binary packages from SourceForge
web site at the following address:
Fixes in this release include:
bug fix (#213)
- fix crash on click in smb branch.
- Fix for SUN Solaris compatibility.
bug fix (#185)
- Window showing focused in pager after a workspace switch.
- Fix management of modals for Opera.
- Check for apps that set their group leader to themselves.
- Other fixes.
- minor bugfixes
- the icon box now uses the same layer as the panel
- Add support to icon themes for compatibility with GNOME 2.6
- Remove spurious messages in settings manager.
- Fix cropped icons with gtk+-2.4.x.
- fix for libSM-less compile
- Back port various small fixes from HEAD.
bug fix (#232)
- PATH_MAX is not defined on Hurd so libxfce4util/i18n.c won't compile
- Added/updated translations for zh_TW, et, ru, eu
[The Xfce Team]
Xfce4-dev mailing list
XFce desktop enviroment: http://www.xfce.org
S.P.I.N.E. Research Group: http://www.spine-group.org
Pc Improver hi-tech portal: http://www.pcimprover.it
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista