[RoLUG] Re: audio intripment

Diego De Stefani diegodestefani@libero.it
Gio 17 Giu 2004 15:04:44 CEST

Alle 13:05, giovedì 17 giugno 2004, Riccardo Furlan ha scritto:
> M'ero dimenticato questo:

e questo:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/
"Planet CCRMA (CCRMA is pronounced ``karma'') at Home is a collection of rpms
(RPM stands for RedHat Package Manager) that you can add to a computer
running RedHat 7.3, 8.0, 9 or Fedora Core 1 to transform it into an audio
workstation with a low-latency kernel, current ALSA audio drivers and a nice
set of music, midi, audio and video applications. It replicates most of the
Linux environment we have been using for years here at CCRMA for our daily
work in audio and computer music production and research. Planet CCRMA is
easy to install and maintain, it can be installed and upgraded over the
network from the Planet CCRMA apt repository or its mirrors, or from cdroms
you can download from this site."

--
"Ho visto delle cose strane in quel posto, ieri sera. Misteriose,
arcane, anormali, deviate, occulte, senza dio, cose malvagie. E voglio