RESERVATIONS ENQUIRY

chipflyconsultancy@gmail.com chipflyconsultancy@gmail.com
Mar 26 Lug 2011 11:52:30 CEST

Attn:

I will like to know if your hotel/property can offer accommodation for our family client who intend to visit your country for their family vacation.

I hope you will be able to accommodate them for the period below:

Check in: 12th Sept,2011
Check out: 22nd Sept,2011
2 double rooms,1 for the parents and the other for the children.

Family details:

Mr Stewart Henderson
Mrs Elizabeth Henderson
Kelly Henderson        17 years old
Steve Henderson        20 years old

Kindly let me know the total cost for the rooms for 9 nights with full board and full Payment would be made in advance via Mrs Henderson credit cards.

I await your soonest reply and look forward to building an strong business relationship with your hotel.

Kind regards,

Adriano Hawkins.