[Fwd: Re: Articolo su Archeologia e Open Source]

Roberto Bagnara bagnara@cs.unipr.it
Thu Jun 1 18:22:40 CEST 2006

M. Fioretti wrote:
> Note to R. Bagnara, since I can't write to him directly: your mail
> server or filters are rejecting my messages because of some spamcop
> rule which:
>
> * as far as I'm concerned, is broken, meaning that I'm not a spammer
>   and, as far as I know, my ISP is one of the most careful in Italy from
>   this point of view.
>
> * you may want to not apply to addresses to which you sent email earlier.

Dear Marco,

you are making a couple of wrong assumptions:

1) That the fact that SpamCop (http://www.spamcop.net/) is rejecting your
    mail implies a negative judgment on you or on your provider.
2) That SpamCop "knows" to whom I have sent mail earlier.

I realize you find this annoying, but if you follow the instructions
in the message SpamCop sent you, you will see why it did what it did.
All the best,

     Roberto

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara