Georeferencing and rectify

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke@ufg.uni-kiel.de
Wed Jun 14 08:56:11 CEST 2006

the georeferencing stuff for GRASS GIS is in the process of updating
right now. Lots of new features are going into it, 4-points referencing,
setting out control points along lines ...
plus a new, nice GUI (see GRASS developers mailing list for recent
postings).

It would certainly be nice to have a stand-alone solution without the
full complexity of GRASS, too. But I don't see who would be able to
put the time and effort it takes into doing that.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik