Sharing the data

Giancarlo Macchi macchi@unisi.it
Thu Jun 22 08:13:20 CEST 2006

Dear Benajamin and Stefano,
Thank you very much.
Well, i think that one solution would be the following procedure.

a) Create a single compressed file.
b) Include all the necessary metadata
c) Name it with a complex, long enough pseudo-random name
d) Upload it in as many servers you can. Those suggested by Stefano
    both *seem* *quite promising*
e) Provide the name along with the checksum in your paper or
    electronic publication, in order to allow to the reader to know
    that this is exactly the file generated by the author of the article
f) Pray the best for webcrawlers

What do you think?

  Giancarlo