Quantitative Archaeology Wiki: new Translation feature

Stefano Costa steko@iosa.it
Mon Sep 8 14:18:14 CEST 2008

Hi all,
last week I took some time to add a new feature to the Quantitative
Archaeology Wiki, namely the Translation plugin. This allows for easy
translation of the existing content while preserving the existing page
names and structure. Just use the translation toolbar at top-right on
each page, following the guidelines at
http://wiki.iosa.it/wiki:translation

For now I have added the following languages: German (de), Spanish (es),
French (fr) and Italian (it). If you think you need more languages, just
let me know.

I know there aren't many contributions to the wiki but the number of
readers is always increasing so maybe translating some of the pages
could be useful for making content more available.

Best regards,

Stefano