Corina

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Wed Dec 1 16:08:10 CET 2010

Hi all,
some news about Corina. Surfing in the net to update the package list of
ArcheOS 4, i find out a new version of Corina, a software that we erased
from tha final release cause its dependence from sun-java6-jre (that we
can not redistribut cause, to install it, the user has to accept Sun's
EULA).
I tried to install Corina depending on openjdk-6-jre (instead of
sun-java6-jre) and looks like the software is working.
In the meantime i prepared an archeos package, but i can not test the
software hardly cause its use is strictly connect with hardware tools
(e.g. lintab); moreover i did not find test dendro-data to try.
Stefano Marconi, of Musei Civici di Rovereto, will kindly send me some
test data and will try find the way to test archeos package of Corina
with the dendrocrhonology hardware of the museum.
Soon the results of the test.
Ciao.