Distro build update

Alessandro Bezzi alessandro.bezzi@arc-team.com
Thu Jan 28 14:02:55 CET 2010

Hi all,
i tested the packege we created for squeeze on lenny:
stereo works good
autoq3d needs libgt4-gui
saga needs packeges of debian squeeze
i am waiting for the experimentation of fabrizio before doing again the
work on autoq3d and saga.

For me is a good idea to use debian lenny for ahceos4. At the same time,
IMHO, is not a problem to use kde3.5 instead of kde4. we have some
artwork for kde3.5.

bye
ale