Archeos-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 9

Marcus Schneider chaputschneider@googlemail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:19:23 CET 2011

hi everybody,
that sounds like "kingsize";
I know many services which would like to realize a system like this.
Where could one learn to do this, besides reinventing all of it.
I know the tutorials which come along archeos, but my informatic experience
is not as good, that i could connect all this information together.
Boy, I am feeling old-fashioned.

Greetings

Marcus

marcus schneider m.a.