No subject

Fri Feb 18 01:45:56 CET 2011

*What is DebianGis ?** The goal of the DebianGis project is about improving
Debian <http://www.debian.org/> to make it the best distribution for
Geographical
Information Systems applications and users. A good deal of GIS related
softwares and libraries (e.g. GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org/>,
GDAL<http://gdal.osgeo.org/>,
and PROJ.4 <http://proj.osgeo.org/>) are already present in Debian. Thanks
to efforts of the DebianGis team, we currently have many exciting GIS
packages in Debian's main archives. Other programs are well along their way
to being included in the archive.

*The list of packages that are under development is here:
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debiangis-status.html

As you can see, some packages are duplicated with ArcheOS. That's a good
news, as we can take them directly from the debian repositories (or import
the source into our apt repository) without package it, being more close to
the standard and without worring about updates/bugs.

I'm switching now from the "saga" package that in our repos is on version
2.0.1 while in debian is 2.0.4.

Please check you too the list above to see if some other package we've
prepared for ArcheOS can be taken from that list (and check also the
DebianGis project that, IMHO is very interesting).

Ciao,

@P=split//,".URRUU\c8R";@d=split//,"\niranruF oizirbaF";sub p{
@p{"r$p","u$p"}=(P,P);pipe"r$p","u$p";++$p;($q*=2)+=$f=!fork;map{$P=$P[$f^ord
^$P/ix?$P:close$_}keys%p}p;p;p;p;p;map{$p{$_}=~/^[P.]/&&
close$_}%p;wait until$?;map{/^r/&&<$_>}%p;$_=$d[$q];sleep
rand(2)if/\S/;print

--00248c0ef32247cc1504a9d51975