Boot ArcheOS in text mode - -

domenico giusti guiist@gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:42:39 CEST 2012

speaking of blank screens, i also had some problems with my old thinkpad
(Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML Express Integrated
Graphics Controller) booting latest version of debian.
after many days of impatient searching, i found this solution:
http://wiki.debian.org/KernelModesetting
maybe it could work just for your radeon card.

dome