ArcheOS VirtualBox

Domenico Giusti dncgst@gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 23:24:19 CET 2012

ciao fabrizio,

with regard to the virtualization format i agree with you.

For testing i've just exported my ArcheOS machine in OVF/OVA (about
4.1G) and cloned it in only VMDK image (about 1.7G if compressed in a
7z archive!). Compressing the OVF files in 7z format is instead 4G
(?). Maybe i've made mistake with somethings, in fact OVF is just the
combination of the VMDK image and a XML configuration file...

thank you for the opened issue.

Buone feste!