[ArcheOS] Phatch in theodoric - RE

Ricardo Gaidão caioviator@yahoo.com.br
Sat May 12 13:14:27 CEST 2012

The Gimp plugin work well and expands this software abilities. The advantage is that you don't need to install extra software, to do tasks that an already installed software can do.

I think ImageMagick is already also part of Archeos. With this software you can batch rename, convert file format, size, colors, from command line.

I never searched, but is possible that a GUI for ImageMagick already exists.

Hi Ale.
Some months ago (ML 14/12/2011) I proposed to install in ArcheOS
Caesar "gimp-plugin-registry", a simple plugin for GIMP to scale,
rotate, etc. picture collections. But if you tested phatch and you
consider it better than gimp plugin, I agree for its installation in
Theodoric. If we will install phatch we could remove
gimp-plugin-registry in order to avoid duplicate.