[ArcheOS] Phatch in theodoric - RE

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sat May 12 15:57:57 CEST 2012

Hi Ricardo,
yes ImageMagick is inside ArcheOS. Both GIMP (with the plugin) and
ImageMagick can do these things. In my experience Photobatch was faster
when I had to work with some hundreds of images, during the workflow for
SfM-IBM (working on machine with more than one CPU). It is also true
that, thanks to Pierre Moulon, in the last weeks an other piece of PPT
is now able to work on this kind of machine (ArcheOS package already
updated), so that now it should be no more necessary do to these
operations (PPT does them automatically).... So up to now a software
like photobatch would be no more necessary for this kind of work, but we
can consider anyway the possibility to keep in ArcheOS these
functionalities.

Any opinion about it?