[ArcheOS] ArcheOS - Version 4.0. Software suggestion.

Fabrizio Furnari fab.furnari@gmail.com
Sab 13 Mar 2010 01:18:16 CET

Hi Ricardo,
Many thanks for your greetings and compliments, we're trying to do a good
job with ArcheOS and also if we're all voluntaries, comment like your
keeping us happy and satisfied about our job (not too much, thought).

Regarding Bundler, I think should be possible to include it. We're looking
now for the license and the possibility to package it into the .deb format
so we can manage it easily, but shouldn't be problems about...thanks for
this idea!

To collaborate with us I suggest you to subscribe to our (low volume)
discussion and generic suggesto (mainly in italian but you can write in
english, if you want) and this http://lists.linux.it/listinfo/archeos-dev in
english for who want to collaborate with us.

I wait for the other team members response about translation but thanks
again!

(PS. I forward this email to our ML, removing your email address first)

--
@P=split//,".URRUU\c8R";@d=split//,"\niranruF oizirbaF";sub p{
@p{"r$p","u$p"}=(P,P);pipe"r$p","u$p";++$p;($q*=2)+=$f=!fork;map{$P=$P[$f^ord