[ArcheOS] Ishtar (Archaeological online DB) is open for tests... in french

Le Jeune Yann lj.yann@gmail.com
Lun 1 Ago 2011 16:05:26 CEST

Hello !

Ishtar is a project for an online DB for archaeological data
(apache/python/django/postgresl/postgis).
The tests are open (on registration) unfortunately only in french
version at this time, but the project is quite easy to translate (.po
file in english with a translation only to french at this time).

We don't have a .deb at this time but we are working on it.
Soon (i hope) we will provide a (crash)-test base in english.

Feel free (if you understand some kind of french) to send me a mail
for an ID/pwd to access the test-base.

(proto)-Wiki and related links are :
http://redmine.proxience.com/projects/ishtar/wiki

If that project is interesting (only you might know that !) maybe it
could be included in Archeos ???

Any reports or criticisms are welcome !

++

yann