[ArcheOS] Archaeological DB and webgis

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Sab 12 Mar 2011 16:35:30 CET

Hi Yann,
thanks for the links, i added them in the wiki of the new ArcheoDB
repository in github (https://github.com/archeos/ArcheoDB/wiki).
We are waiting for Ishtar in ArcheOS! :)
You are right, would be better to contact the author of IADB. We can try
to send them a mail and see if they would be interested in shareing
their knowledges and experiences.
Greetings.