[ArcheOS] Archaeological DB and webgis

Romain Janvier romain.janvier@hotmail.fr
Dom 13 Mar 2011 11:29:10 CET

Hello,
I'm a french PhD student (numismatic). I spend some of my free time in coding a numismatic database in django (python) + js + html. Django is a great framework with build in gis support, and some of yours are already coding in py...

I have the same problem trying generating complex diagrams (coin's matrix links). For now i'm generating them server side... But I think html 5 with Canvas support will help to create some greats client side graph tools.

Regards,
Romain