[ArcheOS] IPE - vector graphics editor software suggestion

luca luca.bezzi@arc-team.com
Mar 31 Maggio 2011 20:54:41 CEST

Hi Ricardo,
IPE looks like a very good software. We could add it in the Beta
release. Can you add an issue in Redmine
(https://archeos-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/archeos/projects/archeos/issues)?