[ArcheOS] Test BRLCAD-LANDSERF

Alessandro Bezzi alessandro.bezzi@arc-team.com
Dom 30 Dic 2012 15:47:52 CET

Hi Alessandro,
i know LandSerf, but unfortunately i don't think it is compatible with
ArcheOS:

/Source code, bytecode and documentation for LandSerf remain Copyright,
Jo Wood, 1996-2009.
You may make copies of this software and associated documentation,
provided it is for personal or educational use and the original
documentation remains intact. You must not sell or otherwise charge for
the use of LandSerf./

Alessandro Bezzi

--
Alessandro Bezzi